Arizona Solar Initiatives
Reasons to Install Solar Panels in the Phoenix Metro Area
We know at Arizona Solar Concepts that the state of Arizona offers a number of solar initiatives in Tempe and throughout the entire state. These initiatives, available to both residential and commercial property owners, aim to make your solar power system installation and operation easier and more affordable.
Check out some of the state’s solar incentives below!
- Residential solar and wind energy systems tax credit
- Energy equipment property tax exemption
- Solar and wind equipment sales tax exemption
- Non-residential solar and wind tax credit (corporate or personal)
- Renewable energy production tax credit (corporate or personal)
- Renewable energy business tax incentives
Additionally, you may be eligible for various federal solar incentives, including:
- Energy-efficient mortgages
- Residential energy-efficient tax credit
- Residential energy conservation subsidy exclusion (personal)
- Residential renewable energy tax credit
- Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery Systems (MACRS)
- Business energy investment tax credit
- Renewable electricity Production Tax Credit (PTC)
- USDA – Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grants and loan guarantee program
- Tribal energy program grant
- Qualified Energy Conservation Bonds (QECBs)
- Clean Renewable Energy Bonds (CREBs)
- U. S. Department of Energy loan guarantee program
Call (480) 462-6399 for Your Free Quote!
Interested in learning more about how making the switch to solar can save you money? Our team can help you determine if any Arizona solar initiatives or federal incentives apply to you. We offer free, in-person consultations, as well as top-quality solar services in Tempe and throughout the surrounding areas. We know that there are many solar companies in AZ to choose from, but once you’ve decided to make the switch, we’re the team to call!